One of my best friends is visiting from Charleston this weekend, so we are essentially wine bar hopping for the next 2 days. Our final stop on Sunday is the rosé release party at one of my favorite Sonoma wineries. Wish me luck on Monday morning.
Here are a few fun links, plus some recipes I’m eyeing. Cheers!
- I love a good listicle, and this classic Cook Like a Pro from Bon App is a rabbit hole, in the best possible way.
- More information than you ever thought you needed for cooking spring’s MVP, asparagus.
- Speaking of asparagus, I’m excited to try this simple raw asparagus salad from the Six Seasons cookbook, which I bought this week, and have been using as my bedtime reading every night since.
- Have you read this (long, long) viral article about healthy eating?
- And finally, Anthro is having extra 40% off sale, and 20% off home this weekend. Just take all my money.